How often do you hear people say these days they don’t have enough time?
We all have the same amount of time in the day, it’s what we do with it that counts. Look at people like Oprah and Richard Branson, they still have 24 hours a day just like the rest of us right?
So, make a decision to spend at least 20 minutes a day to support a strong foundation for your health, you can do simple things that don’t take a lot of time, just make them part of your daily life.
While I like to spend more time exercising and cooking each day, these are my minimum things to take care of my physical temple on a daily basis:
- Wake up and take 60ml/2oz of redox supplement…yeah supercharge my cellular communication for the day!
- Drink 500ml/16oz filtered alkaline water
- Spend 5-10 minutes in quite contemplation, mediation or do a short tapping (I love the quick Brad Yates ones on his You Tube channel)
- If my schedule doesn’t allow for a walk or longer workout, do a 7 minute workout (check out the xxxx app available on your smartphone)
- At the end of each workday, I spend a few minutes writing down my task list for the next day, along with checking my calendar for any upcoming meetings. This allows my to empty my mind of work thoughts and focus on relaxing for the evening and having family time.